Forget Me Not Print - MyosotisRegular price £12.50
A delicate and dainty forget-me-not print that’s perfect to add a little Cottagecore nostalgia to your home! Inspired by cottage gardens and wildflower borders, this print is designed by me and made in the UK.
Blue Flower Print
This pretty blue forget me not print is the perfect, dainty addition to your home. Perfectly at home in your living room, kitchen, or to add some floral interest to a bathroom.
This floral design was created from an original sketchbook illustration, and transformed into this digitally printed blue flower print, made Sustainably Sourced papers, in a thick 300gsm paper with a slightly textured surface. Each print is made in the UK and available in two sizes: A3 and A4.
Myosotis, also known colloquially as Forget-me-not in the northern hemisphere, are found carpeting woodlands and cropping up in garden borders. The flower is said to represent never-ending love. It’s name comes from the Ancient Greek for “mouse ear”.
This print forms part of the Homestead collection, inspired by the rose-tinted view of a rural, cottage lifestyle, mixed with a little bit of magic.
- Size: A3 (297 x 420 mm) , A4 (210 x 297)
- Created from my original Gouache Illustrations.
- Printed digitally on 350gsm, Sustainably Sourced Cardstock
- Designed, Printed and Packed in the UK
- Packed in a Biodegradable Cellophane Bag
- Choose to Add a Frame
- Love this design? Check out the entire Homestead Collection.