Orange Daisy Print - Rudbeckia
- Made With Sustainably Sourced Papers
- Add a Frame from £18.50
- FREE UK Shipping over £35
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
A common appearance in my mother’s wild and wonderful garden, the daisy-like Rudbeckia flower is a firm family favourite. Pairs wonderfully with the other Homestead prints, to lend a bit of pared-back cottagecore style to your space.
Orange Botanical Print
This lovely illustrated print features an Orange, daisy-style flower, the Rudbeckia. Starting off as a tiny “ditsy” floral illustration in my sketchbook, it was transformed into this pretty botanical print.
Available in a choice of two sizes (A3 and A4), this print is designed and made in the UK with Sustainably Sourced paper stock, in a thick, 350gsm card with a slightly textured finish. Makes a wonderful addition to any cottage inspired home decor.
Commonly called “Coneflowers” (which you might have seen crop up elsewhere on the site! What can I say, they’re a fave!) they are known for their bright hues, daisy-like shape and showy petals, and are native to North America.
Rudbeckia flowers are often considered to be symbols of encouragement and justice, and have some history of use in medicine. Along with 5 other matching prints, this orange botanical print forms part of the Homestead collection - inspired by golden-hour gardens, nostalgic cottage kitchens and a little bit of homemade alchemy.
- Size: A3 (297 x 420 mm) , A4 (210 x 297)
- Created from my original Gouache Illustrations.
- Printed digitally on 350gsm, Sustainably Sourced Cardstock
- Designed, Printed and Packed in the UK
- Packed in a Biodegradable Cellophane Bag
- Choose to Add a Frame
- Love this design? Check out the entire Homestead Collection.