Vintage Flower Art Print - Dianthus
- Made With Sustainably Sourced Papers
- Add a Frame from £18.50
- FREE UK Shipping over £35
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
A dainty vintage style flower print featuring a Dianthus flower, a species that includes the Carnation. Inspired by vintage teacup patterns and floral fabrics, this pretty, cottagecore inspired flower print will add a touch of nostalgia to your space.
Dianthus Flower Print
Part of a set of 6, this delicate Dianthus flower print is made from my own original floral illustrations, painted in Gouache, and transformed into a digital print. Each one is designed by me and made in the UK, using Sustainably Sourced paperstock, in a thick, 350gsm weight with a slightly textured surface.
Choose from A4 or A3 sizes to find the perfect size.
Also called “Pinks”, Dianthus flowers are a delicate little flower with a name derived from the Greek “zeus” and “flower”, and often find their home in cottage garden borders.
With their strong, spicy scent, some varieties were traditionally cultivated for use in medicine, as well as a flavouring for food and drinks.
This print, along with the other, matching designs in the Homestead collection, is inspired by a nostalgic, cottage lifestyle full of wildflower meadows, well-worn floral tablecloths, vintage china and rows of amber glass bottles.
- Size: A3 (297 x 420 mm) , A4 (210 x 297)
- Created from my original Gouache Illustrations.
- Printed digitally on 350gsm, Sustainably Sourced Cardstock
- Designed, Printed and Packed in the UK
- Packed in a Biodegradable Cellophane Bag
- Choose to Add a Frame
- Love this design? Check out the entire Homestead Collection.