Centaurea Print - Blue Floral
10 % OFF PRINTS When you buy 3 or more. No code needed - just add to basket!
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Made in the UK from Sustainably Sourced Papers
- Add a Frame for Easy Displaying
- FREE UK Shipping over £35
A blue botanical print of a Centaurea flower - sometimes called “Cornflower” - a regular visitor to british wildflower borders and woodlands. Created from a set of tiny, ditsy illustrations and transformed into this lovely blue flower print.
Blue Flower Botanical Print
This Centaurea flower print is created from my original paintings, stashed deep in the pages of my sketchbook, and translated into a lovely digital print in a choice of two sizes - A3 and A4.
Each print is made in the UK with Sustainably Sourced papers, and is printed in a thick 350gsm cardstock, with a slightly textured surface.
This particular variety - Centaurea Montana, is sometimes called “Mountain Cornflower”. Found largely in Europe, growing in woodlands and open meadows, they attract bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
It’s name is believed to be a reference to Chiron, a centaur from Greek mythology who used the blooms to heal his battle wounds. This lovely print is part of the Homestead collection - inspired by nostalgic cottage lifestyle, wildflower patches, and cosy kitchens.
- Size: A3 (297 x 420 mm) , A4 (210 x 297)
- Created from my original Gouache Illustrations.
- Printed digitally on 350gsm, Sustainably Sourced Cardstock
- Designed, Printed and Packed in the UK
- Packed in a Biodegradable Cellophane Bag
- Choose to Add a Frame
- Love this design? Check out the entire Homestead Collection.