Blue Flower Art Print - Baptisia
10 % OFF PRINTS When you buy 3 or more. No code needed - just add to basket!
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Made in the UK from Sustainably Sourced Papers
- FREE UK Shipping over £35
This delicate blue flower print is the perfect way to add some countryside chic to your space! Created from my floral illustrations and made in the UK.
Blue Botanical Print
Created as part of a set of 6, this lovely botanical print features a stem of the Baptisia plant, with pea-like blue blooms. The design is inspired by tiny, ditsy florals and stylised floral teacup patterns.
Each print is made with a thick, 350gsm paper with a slightly textured finish, and is printed in the UK using responsibly sourced, responsibly sourced paper. Choose from A4 and A3 sizes, so you can find the best fit, whatever your space.
Also known as “False Indigo”, Baptisia is a delicate prairie plant, often found growing at the edges of streams and woods, or out in the meadows. It is native to North America, but is often cultivated in the UK, too. It’s common name references its traditional use as a blue dye, traditionally used by Cherokees in North America.
This print is part of the Homestead collection, inspired by a return to simple, cottage living with a little magic mixed in, and would make a perfect addition to any floral home decor scheme.
- Size: A3 (297 x 420 mm) , A4 (210 x 297)
- Created from my original Gouache Illustrations.
- Printed digitally on 350gsm, Sustainably Sourced Cardstock
- Designed, Printed and Packed in the UK
- Packed in a Biodegradable Cellophane Bag
- Choose to Add a Frame
- Love this design? Check out the entire Homestead Collection.