Teal Botanical Japanese Crane Bird Print
10 % OFF PRINTS When you buy 3 or more. No code needed - just add to basket!
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Made in the UK from Sustainably Sourced Papers
- FREE UK Shipping over £35
Made to Order - Please allow up to 7 additional working days for this item to ship.
Full-colour Archival Giclee print in A3, created from Annie’s original gouache illustration.
In Japan, the Crane is a symbol of happiness and long life, and Cherry Blossoms signify the arrival of spring. Feauturing an elegant Japanese crane in flight, painted against a backdrop of Sakura (Cherry Blossom) flowers and a teal sky
- LIMITED EDITION print
- Full Colour Archival Giclee Print
- printed using archival quality, Fine Art Trade Guild approved printers, inks and paper
- A3 (297mm x 420mm)
- Printed on 310gsm Matt Canson Infinity Rag Photographique
- Created from Annie’s original Gouache painting
- Packed in a recyclable cellophane bag with backing board
- Designed, Sourced, Printed and Packed ethically in the UK