Wild Rose Print
10 % OFF PRINTS When you buy 3 or more. No code needed - just add to basket!
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Made in the UK from Sustainably Sourced Papers
- Add a Frame for Easy Displaying
- FREE UK Shipping over £35
Matching with five other prints in the collection, this wild rose print is created from my own tiny, ditsy floral illustrations, inspired by vintage teacup patterns and faded floral fabrics. Made from a limited palette of just 4 colours, it lends a nostalgic, cottagecore vibe to any space.
Pink Botanical Print
This lovely pink botanical print features a stylised illustration of a stem of pink, wild roses on a soft, cream background. The design is inspired by rose-tinted glimpses at a cottage, homestead lifestyle - laden with homemade quilts, vintage china and freshly picked wildflowers.
Each print is made from my original “ditsy” illustrations and printed on eco responsible, Sustainably Sourced, slightly textured papers in a thick 300gsm. Each one is printed and packed in the UK. Choose from A4 or A3 to find the perfect fit for your space.
One of the most prolific and familiar flowers in much of the world, the Rose is found in multiple varieties and plant types across the planet, though most are native to Asia.
In the language of flowers, a single wild rose represents “simplicity”, and in ancient mythology, symbolises love and adoration. This delicate print is part of a set of 6 illustrated floral prints from the Homestead collection, inspired by cottage garden kitchens, nostalgic autumn evenings and a touch of mystic, modern witchiness.
- Size: A3 (297 x 420 mm) , A4 (210 x 297)
- Created from my original Gouache Illustrations.
- Printed digitally on 350gsm, Sustainably Sourced Cardstock
- Designed, Printed and Packed in the UK
- Packed in a Biodegradable Cellophane Bag
- Choose to Add a Frame
- Love this design? Check out the entire Homestead Collection.